Monday, November 10, 2014

Blog No.2

    After researching what the best website/diagram would be to learn all the bones in the human body, I found the perfect website (link will be provided at the end of the blog). And in that website there is a list of all the different bones that looks like this:
 
 
  Okay.. remember how I said I wouldn't have any difficulties on the first day of my project, because I would be only learning one bone, the skull. Well, I was wrong. Looking at this list, I noticed how many bones are in the skull. Also I feel very foolish because I thought the skull was only one bone, which I should've known is NOT true because I already know there are cheek bones and jaw bones as well.

   Now that I can see how many bones are in the human body, and how many I have to learn (all of them), I am debating on how I am going to learn all of them. I could start off with flash cards with the area of the bone on one side and the bone name on the other. and when I am confident in myself I can take the quizzes that are provided in the website.

website link: http://bodyquiz.net/bones/overview


No comments:

Post a Comment