Friday, January 30, 2015

Blog No. 7

   ummmmmm yeah... I forgot to ask my mom about having  day for me to cook or like I just cook any day I want and just post it on Friday (I'm probably going to do the second one but I don't know..) Okay I honestly don't even know if I want to cook... but I do know for a fact that I do looking at different food recipes and pictures of food... I just don't know if I want to cook and stuff. I mean I'm fine with eating and giving my thoughts, but I don't know if I will enjoy cooking...because I'm not good at it. So yeah, that is my little conflict I'm going through.
  Today's blog will be short, so I will end it with something I've been wanting to eat.. http://damndelicious.net/2014/10/11/one-pot-garlic-parmesan-pasta/ . This seriously made me drool... if i were to chose a dish to try out on my own, I would definetly pick this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment